Tuesday 27 December 2011

dec, 27th - christmas....









day 664:

merry, merry christmas everyone. hope you are having a wonderful break.

ours has been filled with delicious food, a bit of a doilie fetish this year, friends, family and a couple of bracing walks. 

limi and i made gingerbread men...my first attempt... and decorated some mandarins. aaah, the smell of gingerbread, mandarins, cloves and pine needles......definitely reminds me more of my northern hemisphere christmases than those down south.

looking forward to a new year and new exciting projects.
thank you for all the support this year and all the lovely comments.

dee
xxx

p.s. lots more of the South Africa trip still to come in the new year.

1 comment:

  1. Your Christmas looks magical! Gorgeous pics, I can literally smell those clove studded mandarins!

    ...so uncanny. I wrapped gifts nearly exactly the same way... and I also made the doily garland for the christmas tree. It must seem like I am always stalking your style... but a lot of it is coincidence! (except the headscarf, I totally borrowed that little style tip ;) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails