Wednesday 28 November 2012

nov, 28th - conversations with a two year old....


day 1018 / 117:

me: Limi, please use your inside voice (i.e. stop shouting), dada is on a work call
Limi: it wasn't me shouting mama, it was Whimsidaisical. i keep telling Whimsidaisical to stop shouting over and over again but he just keeps on doing it.
me: so, it was Whimsidaisical shouting, not you.
Limi: yes mama.

uh oh, we have an unruly brown bunny in the house.

p.s. my mum knitted one of these scarf bibs for each of the girls. i love them.




3 comments:

  1. Aw how sweet!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Limi ... and "Whimsidaisical" !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! I just love your daughter's outfit here and Whimsidaisical is the best bunny name ever :) (P.S. Is bunny handmade?)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails