Monday, 6 January 2014

mon, 6th jan - 1/52.......




the 52 project: a portrait of the girls, once a week, every week in 2014

day 1426 / 525:

a new year......

i've really missed this space. so i'm going to try a get my blogging mojo back.

Limi: her first letter to Santa......
Claya: at one of our favourite markets in town, Columbia Road Flower Market, where every wall is an amazing backdrop

i'm hooking up with Jodi's 52 project again in 2014. 
to read more about it, please visit her wonderful blog.


3 comments:

  1. Lovely! What a cute little ensemble, and such a sweet little letter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Dee! So happy you're participating again. I enjoy drooling over your girls style and all the interesting things you guys do :) I'm going to attempt at this as well this year! Wish me luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you are back!!.....was worried we had lost you......I don't comment much but I love reading your blog and seeing all the wonderful places you go and the creativity.....especially the way you dress your children.....makes me wish I could take my 32 year old daughter back in time!!....(:

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails